Good budget coil overs. Have a a firm feel while also riding well. The extra bonus was nice too :)
Advantage Street Coilovers | GTI, GOLF, JETTA MK4 1999-2006
WRD Advantage Coilovers provide a perfect balance between comfort and performance. With threaded shock body's and perches that allow you to adjust the springs to give your VW or Audi the ride height you desire, lowering the center of gravity and increasing the performance and handling.
- Model: GTI, Golf, Jetta
- Year: 1999-2005
- Generation: MK4
- Adjustability: Height Adjustable Front and Rear
- At max drop front sway bar may rub on axle
- Chrome finish for corrosion protection
- Lowering Range: 35mm to 55mm*
- Warranty: 3 Year limited warranty**
- Two front threaded coilovers, chrome plated for corrosion protection and a show quality appearance.
- Two front spring perches and locking rings hardware, anodized black.
- Two front springs and two helper springs, powder coated black.
- Two rear sport shocks matched to the springs and lowering range, black.
- Two rear billet aluminum adjustable threaded spring perches, black anodized.
- Two rear progressive rate springs, powder coated black.
- Two coilover adjuster wrenches
- Ride height adjustability for a more attractive stance and look
- Reduces body roll and lower center of gravity for improve handling
- Shocks valved to match our performance spring rates
- Chrome finish for corrosion protection and a show quality appearance
- Black powder coated springs
- Black anodized billet aluminum hardware
- Front Axle - Maximum Lowering (12 1/16" from center hub to fender)
- Rear Axle - Maximum Lowering (12 5/16" from center hub to fender)
- * Lowering ranges varying depending on vehicle modal and condition
- ** Three year limited warranty to the original purchaser
- Professional installation recommended