Awesome customer service, if you're looking for separate bushings to piece together with your coils I highly recommend calling and they can fill your cart and then send you an invoice. Coils are awesome, great bolt in design for the rear springs and great material quality. Ride is smooth and yet firm for daily cracks and holes but big bumps do give you a bit of a jolt, wheels always feel planted (18s on jetta wagon, sway bar deleted TT control arms) and handles just as well as my GTI on Racelands, highly recommended as a budget coil or even as replacement for oem at competitive price
Advantage Street Coilovers | GTI, GOLF, JETTA MK4 1999-2006
WRD Advantage Coilovers provide a perfect balance between comfort and performance. With threaded shock body's and perches that allow you to adjust the springs to give your VW or Audi the ride height you desire, lowering the center of gravity and increasing the performance and handling.
- Model: GTI, Golf, Jetta
- Year: 1999-2005
- Generation: MK4
- Adjustability: Height Adjustable Front and Rear
- At max drop front sway bar may rub on axle
- Chrome finish for corrosion protection
- Lowering Range: 35mm to 55mm*
- Warranty: 3 Year limited warranty**
- Two front threaded coilovers, chrome plated for corrosion protection and a show quality appearance.
- Two front spring perches and locking rings hardware, anodized black.
- Two front springs and two helper springs, powder coated black.
- Two rear sport shocks matched to the springs and lowering range, black.
- Two rear billet aluminum adjustable threaded spring perches, black anodized.
- Two rear progressive rate springs, powder coated black.
- Two coilover adjuster wrenches
- Ride height adjustability for a more attractive stance and look
- Reduces body roll and lower center of gravity for improve handling
- Shocks valved to match our performance spring rates
- Chrome finish for corrosion protection and a show quality appearance
- Black powder coated springs
- Black anodized billet aluminum hardware
- Front Axle - Maximum Lowering (12 1/16" from center hub to fender)
- Rear Axle - Maximum Lowering (12 5/16" from center hub to fender)
- * Lowering ranges varying depending on vehicle modal and condition
- ** Three year limited warranty to the original purchaser
- Professional installation recommended
Love the ride quality!! Smooth install and looks great. the finish last a surprising long time for the money. You can not beat this setup for the price. forget your racelands and other cheap setups. this is where its at. Have installed on over 3 mark 4 jettas/GTI and have had the first for over 4 years. Support is great from these guys as well. I couldn't find my receipt email and they had it on file and took care of me and my ride. Thanks again guys. This also holds true for my all my VAG vehicles in regards to how pleased I have been with these guys.
Been running the advantage street coilovers on my mk4 GTI for a little under 3 years now, only issue I came across was a leaking RR shock. I live in North New Jersey and drive all over the Tri-state area, so the roads are not the best. I have the fronts about 3 threads from bottom and the rears are bottomed out and they still perform very well while taking turns hard. They do not go crazy low as opposed to racelands or other budget coilovers. But they provide a firm yet comfortable ride, and perform very well for my daily driver. When I do decide to redo the suspension, I will be back to buy another set. I recommend them to anyone looking to buy a set of budget coilovers. Overalll extremely happy with the coilovers and services WRD provides.
Good budget coil overs. Have a a firm feel while also riding well. The extra bonus was nice too :)