WRD ADVANTAGE STREET COILOVERS MK5/6 Assembled with 034 Density Strut Mounts, OEM Strut Mounts Bearings, and Sport Bump Stops.
- GTI, Golf, 2006 - 2014
- Jetta, 2006 - 2017
- TT FWD, 2006 - 2014
- A3 FWD, 2006 -2014
- Generation: MK5 & MK6
- Adjustability: Height Adjustable Front and Rear
- Lowering Range: 35mm to 70mm*
- Warranty: 3 Year limited warranty**
- 55mm Front Strut ONLY****
WRD Advantage Coilovers provide a perfect balance between comfort and performance. With threaded shock body's and perches that allow you to adjust the springs to give your VW or Audi the ride height you desire, lowering the center of gravity and increasing the performance and handling.
- Two front threaded coilovers, ggold zinc plated for corrosion protection and a show quality appearance.
- Two front spring perches and locking rings hardware, anodized black.
- Two front springs and two helper springs, powder coated black.
- Two front shortened sway bar end links.
- Two rear sport shocks matched to the springs and lowering range, black.
- Two rear billet aluminum adjustable threaded spring perches, black anodized.
- Two rear progressive rate springs, powder coated black.
- Two coilover adjuster wrenches
- Ride height adjustability for a more attractive stance and look
- Reduces body roll and lower center of gravity for improve handling
- Shocks valved to match our performance spring rates
- Gold zinc finish for corrosion protection and a show quality appearance
- Black powder coated springs
- Black anodized billet aluminum hardware
- Front Axle - Maximum Lowering (12 3/8" from center hub to fender)
- Rear Axle - Maximum Lowering (11 7/16" from center hub to fender)
- * Lowering ranges varying depending on vehicle modal and condition
- ** Professional installation recommended
- **** NOT for MK6 Jetta S